Monday, March 26, 2007

Observation of Thoughts

After long time today, I went for a walk. Its a goalless walk. Walk in concreate jungle and trying to avoid noise of this ambience though going through it. Strangely after sometime my thoughts just moves away from me. And suddenly i become, from thinker, an observer. Its abstract because not able to understand what observer is observing when there is no thoughts. Its really, i was thoughtless or its my manipulation with me of not aknowledging thoughts. But in last being a thoughtless is a nice feeling. Its makes you feel much better as each moment of life conciously or unconciously you are thinking. Roads are dark, but vision is clear, and I just keep on walking and later start running. In all this moments, I just remember my u-turn point.

No comments: